There is a Service Difference
From “for sale” to “sold,” sellers receive full service and support through to the last detail.
Medina Houses For Sale
Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Coordination of all advertising and marketing.
- Extensive and continual communication during every step of the selling process.
- Tips on how to “stage” the home for showings.
- Negotiate all offers.
- Post-contract Follow-up Services.
- Contract terms.
- Facilitate the escrow process and title work.
- Coordinate household key transfer.
Medina Homes For Sale
Going It Alone
It sounds easy. Put a “For Sale” sign in the yard and wait for offers to pour in from interested buyers. Think again. Selling your home on your own may be harder than you think!
Before you take on the challenge, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I putting the security of my home and family at risk by inviting just anyone to inspect my home?
- Do I know the marketplace well enough to establish the best price, so I don’t over- or under-price my home?
- Do I have the financial resources and marketing savvy to properly advertise my home?
- Do I have the legal expertise to review contracts and other documents?
- Do I have the ability to advertise my home on the internet at a site that prospective buyers visit regularly?
- Am I prepared to invest the many hours required to coordinate the paperwork and other arrangements necessary for a home to sell?
- Am I a skillful negotiator who understands the psyche of the buyer well enough to effectively close the sale?
Don’t take chances with your most valuable asset. My team of professionals have undergone many hours of training. We have available resources that enable us to effectively market your home.
Contact Barbara Wilson today to increase your chances of getting the best price for your home in the shortest possible time.